Hydro-Vac Services for Hamilton, Burlington & the Surrounding Areas
24 hours a day, 7 days a week and every day of the year, Wm. Groves Limited’s hydro-vacuum truck is available to sites throughout the Greater Hamilton Area. Our hydro-vacuum truck has a working range of 350’ and can clear sewer lines ranging in size from 8” to 72” in diameter, vacuuming both wet and dry products with up to 28 inches Hg (inches of mercury). The hydro-vacuum’s high pressure flusher nozzles can clean with a variable volume ranging from 30 to 90 gallons per minute, with variable pressures between 500 and 3,000 PSI.
Our methods are both safe and efficient in uncovering underground utilities, as well as cleaning manholes and catch basins. Hydro-vacuum trucks can be used in cleaning sanitary pump stations and storm interceptors. We are MOE-licensed to haul non-industrial sewage waste.
The features of our hydro-vacuum truck include:
- 500 to 3,000 PSI
- Vacuum (Water-Assisted) Earth Excavator
- 5 to 30 Gallon per Minute Nozzles
- 1,000 Gallon Water Reservoir
- Hot Water Capabilities for Frost Excavation
- 28" Hg of Vacuum
- 4,100 Cubic Feet per Minute of Airflow
- 12 Cubic Yard Waste Tank
- Boom Pipe Extensions (Up to 30' Deep)
- Horizontal Hose upon Request (Up to 350'+)
We use safe, efficient methods to locate gas, cable TV, hydro, sewer, steam lines and other types of underground utility lines.
High Pressure Sewer Cleaning
Our high pressure flusher has the following features and capabilities:
- Clears Sewers (8" to 72" Diameter Pipes)
- Nozzles for Variable Volumes (30 to 90 Gallons per Minute)
- Nozzles for Variable Pressures (500 to 3,000 PSI)
- Water Reservoir: 1,000 to 3,400-Gallon Capacity
The capabilities of our vacuum include:
- Vacuums both Wet and Dry Products
- 28" Hg Vacuum with 4,100 Cubic Feet per Minute of Airflow
- Product Size Less than 6" Vacuum Hose
- Manhole and Catch Basin Debris Cleaning
- Deep Sanitary Pumping Station and Storm Interceptor Cleaning
Please call our office for hourly rates. Overtime is chargeable where applicable.
- Clean Fill: Call Office for Pricing
- Sewage: Call Office for Pricing
- Catch Basin Debris: Call Office for Pricing
- Non-Hazardous Industrial Waste: TBA per Ton (Based on Laboratory Test Results)
Travel is chargeable to and from the Jobsite, Dump Site, Water Fill Station.
Other potential charges (only when applicable):
- Cleaning of Waste Tank
- Specialized Nozzles
- Site-Specific Safety Equipment
- Additional Flusher Hose
- Additional Labour
Please note: Untested, non-hazardous industrial waste will not be removed from the jobsite. We are not licensed to handle hazardous industrial waste.